Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Wiki

Ace

Ace
Ace
Rarity 5-star5 Star Rarity - 6-star6 Star Rarity
Job Agito Cadet
Role Magic Damage
Origin FF Type-0
Gender Male
Race Human
No. 307, 308
Trust Acceptance

A young man who appears in the tales of a world divided into four nations that individually control their own unique Crystals. Ace was taken in at an early age, and has since been raised as a cadet to become Agito, the legendary savior or saviors. As an Agito Cadet he trains with Class Zero at the Akademeia, and wields a deck of magically infused cards as his weapon. Although he may appear cool and collected, he can be quite rash when overcome with emotion. Ace refers to Arecia, who heads Akademeia's Sorcery Division, as "Mother."

Statistics

Stats

Rarity HP MP ATK DEF MAG SPR Attack Hits Drop Check Exp. Growth Pattern
5-star5 Star Rarity 2692 119 91 90 113 96 5 2 LB.png 4
6-star6 Star Rarity 3500 155 119 118 147 125 5 2 LB.png 6

Maximum Stats Increase

Rarity HP MP ATK DEF MAG SPR
5-star5 Star Rarity 300 50 20 20 20 20
6-star6 Star Rarity 450 75 30 30 30 30

Resistance

Element Resistance
Fire Resistance Ice Resistance Lightning Resistance Water Resistance Wind Resistance Earth Resistance Light Resistance Dark Resistance
- - - - - - - -
Status Resistance
Poison Resistance Blind Resistance Sleep Resistance Silence Resistance Paralysis Resistance Confuse Resistance Disease Resistance Petrification Resistance
- - - - - - - -

Equipment

Weapons
Dagger Rod Throwing
Armors
Hat Clothes Robe Accessory
Rarity Ability Slots Affinity
5-star5 Star Rarity 4 Black Magic Affinity Lvl 7
6-star6 Star Rarity 4 Black Magic Affinity Lvl 8

Learned Abilities

Special

Min rarity Level Icon Name Effect Hits MP
5-star5 Star Rarity 22 MP +10% MP +10% MP +10% - -
5-star5 Star Rarity 43 Attack Hand Attack Hand Randomly use:
50% chance to use Burst: Magic damage (1.8x) to all enemies
30% chance to use Super Burst: Magic damage (2.2x) to all enemies
15% chance to use Mega Burst: Magic damage (2.5x) with ignore SPR (10%) to all enemies
5% chance to use Giga Burst: Magic damage (3.2x) with ignore SPR (25%) to all enemies
1
1
1
1
30
5-star5 Star Rarity 58 Support Hand Support Hand Randomly use:
70% chance to use Short Burst: Stop (30%) for 1 turn to one enemy
20% chance to use Long Burst: Stop (30%) for 3 turns to one enemy
10% chance to use Mega Stop: Stop (30%) for 5 turns to one enemy
- 18
5-star5 Star Rarity 64 SPR +20% SPR +20% SPR +20% - -
5-star5 Star Rarity 80 Triple Slip Triple Slip Negate 3 damage taken for 2 turns to caster - 16
6-star6 Star Rarity 1 Devotion Devotion Increase LB gauge fill rate (200%) - -
6-star6 Star Rarity 21 Life Hand Life Hand Randomly use:
70% chance to use HP Charge: Recover HP (40%) to self
20% chance to use HP Super Charge: Recover HP (70%) to self
10% chance to use HP Mega Charge: Recover HP (100%) to self
- 11
6-star6 Star Rarity 52 MAG +30% MAG +30% MAG +30% - -
6-star6 Star Rarity 72 Ability 91.png Auto-Refresh Recover MP (5%) per turn during battle - -
6-star6 Star Rarity 82 Wild Card Wild Card Magic damage (2.5x) to one enemy and negate 2 physical damage taken for 2 turns to caster 1 26
6-star6 Star Rarity 91 Spirit Hand Spirit Hand Randomly use:
70% chance to use MP Charge: Recover MP (30) to self
20% chance to use MP Super Charge: Recover MP (75) to self
10% chance to use MP Mega Charge: Recover MP (120) to self
- 20
6-star6 Star Rarity 100 Tri-beam Laser Tri-beam Laser Magic damage (2.8x) with ignore SPR (25%) to all enemies 1 65

Magic

Min rarity Level Icon Name Effect Hits MP
5-star5 Star Rarity 3 Fira Fira Fire magic damage (1.4x) to all enemies 1 9
5-star5 Star Rarity 11 Firaga Firaga Fire magic damage (1.8x) to all enemies 1 20
5-star5 Star Rarity 30 Thundaga Thundaga Lightning magic damage (1.8x) to all enemies 1 20

Exclusive Materia

Icon Name Effect Hits MP
Cut Cards Cut Cards Randomly use:
25% chance to use Mega Burst: Magic damage (2.5x) with ignore SPR (10%) to all enemies
25% chance to use Giga Burst: Magic damage (3.2x) with ignore SPR (25%) to all enemies
25% chance to use Short Burst: Stop (30%) for 1 turn to one enemy
25% chance to use Long Burst: Stop (30%) for 3 turns to one enemy

1
1
-
-
45

Limit Burst

Rarity Name Effect Hits Cost
5-star5 Star Rarity Jackpot Shot Base: Magic damage (2.7x) with ignore SPR (50%) to one enemy
Max: Magic damage (3.65x) with ignore SPR (50%) to one enemy
1 14 LB.png
6-star6 Star Rarity Jackpot Shot Base: Magic damage (2.9x) with ignore SPR (50%) to one enemy
Max: Magic damage (4.1x) with ignore SPR (50%) to one enemy
1 16 LB.png

Awakening

Rarity Material 1 Material 2 Material 3 Material 4 Material 5
6-star6 Star Rarity Rainbow BloomRainbow Bloom (20) Prismatic HornPrismatic Horn (10) Fairies' WritFairies' Writ (10) Calamity WritCalamity Writ (5) Divine CrystalDivine Crystal (5)

Sprites

5-star5 Star Rarity 6-star6 Star Rarity
Ace Ace

Background Story

5-star5 Star Rarity A young man who appears in the tales of a world divided into four nations that individually control their own unique Crystals. Ace was taken in at an early age, and has since been raised as a cadet to become Agito, the legendary savior or saviors. As an Agito Cadet he trains with Class Zero at the Akademeia, and wields a deck of magically infused cards as his weapon. Although he may appear cool and collected, he can be quite rash when overcome with emotion. Ace refers to Arecia, who heads Akademeia's Sorcery Division, as "Mother."
6-star6 Star Rarity A young man who appears in the tales of a world divided into four nations that individually control their own unique Crystals. As a cadet in training to become Agito, the legendary savior or saviors, he fought alongside Class Zero to deter the Militesi invasion during the liberation campaign and protect the Vermilion Bird. Unfortunately, however, Ace's request to have his closest friend Izana on the battlefield would result in the latter's untimely death. The loss of Izana caused tensions to run high within the group, as Izana's younger brother Machina had only recently joined Class Zero.

Notes

Gameplay

  • Can be obtained through rare summons.